Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns page.
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition with all the tags intact.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards (if applicable)
- Discounted items (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase date.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased item is faulty, please contact us at customerservice@kellen reese.com within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for the following reasons: If defective or damaged, you you may exchange only for the same item or selectable variants. This is also based on availability. To initiate an exchange, visit our returns center. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund after this time frame, first check your bank or your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My question is not addressed...
If you have any questions regarding a return or refund, please reach out to us.